- There is no minimum order, you can hire what you need, when you need!
- Hire prices are based off a 24 hour hire period
- How to secure your order
- To secure your booking we require a 25% non-refundable deposit, please note no bookings will be held without a deposit.
- We require full payment 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Cancellations/Changes to the booking can be made up to 4 weeks prior to the event date, however cancellations will forfeit their deposit.
- Any breakages, losses or damages are charged after the event. Once your items are returned to our warehouse they are assessed by our team and breakages, losses and damages are noted. You will then be contacted by one of our team members to be advised and an invoice for the breakages, losses or damages will be generated.
We would love to show you our products! Our warehouse located on 32 Clementson Street is by appointment only. Please email us to arrange a time.
- Delivery charges are POA, it is based on your event location and the amount of products you are hiring. Please contact us for a quote.
- Pack down of our products or the entire event is a service we offer. Midnight pack down is $300 for the first hour and the standard service rate of $80 per person, per hour after that. Next day pack down is also available at the service rate of $80 per hour.
- Delivery locations must be stated clearly when confirming your booking.
- You are able to collect and return our products yourself. However please note any damages, breakages or losses will be on-charged
- Please note our delivery/collection prices do not include the styling or set up of the products, please see our Styling section for more information on this service
- We offer a styling/set up service at $80 per person, per hour. Styling and the set-up for an event includes items such as decorative items, cutlery, glassware, place settings and much, much more. We can style our own items as well as other vendors, and of course your own!
- As part of our styling service we welcome you to attend a one on one consultation where we work with you to ensure we understand your exact styling requirements.
- All crockery and cutlery needs to be rinsed, any food debris removed, and wiped clean before returning to A Plus Events. Once returned to the warehouse all our products are commercially cleaned and polished, this cleaning service is included in your hire fee.
- All linen is commercially dry cleaned after each hire. This price is also included in your hire fee.
For more information please see our full terms and conditions or contact us with any questions.